What are the main determinants of growth in the short and in the long run? How can countries achieve
long-term per-capita growth? What is the role of investment and capital to understand development disparities?
- Chapter 3, and section 5.2, in Development Economics (Debraj Ray)
- "Aid for Investment" in The Elusive Quest For Growth (Easterly) pp: 25-45
- “Solow's Surprise: Investment is not the key to growth” in The Elusive Quest For Growth (Easterly) pp: 48-70
- Chapters 2 and 3 in Easterly The White Man's Burden, pp: 37-110
- Chapter 5: "I've seen the future and it works", in Why Nations Fail, 2012.
- Acemoglu et. al, "Institutions, Human Capital, and Development", The Annual Review of Economics, vol. 6, 2014.
- Jensen, R. (2007) "The digital provide: information (technology), market performance, and welfare in the South-Indian fisheries sector", QJE